keskiviikko 30. huhtikuuta 2014

28.4.2014 Monday

Hi!
Today I was at work. It was a nice day, I was updating register cards and loyalty club members all day long. It was fine for me, because it was a busy day and I had lots of things to do, so the day went quickly. I saw a finnish couple and they were checking in! My collegue said for them I'm from Finland as well, so I said 'tervetuloa' for them. It felt kind of weard to speak finnish because I haven't been speaking finnish at the hotel before. But it was nice to see finnish people :). Tomorrow is starting the strike of tubes, I don't know yet how to go to work..

But I could tell a little bit of my holiday with my mum and little brother. They arrived here in London 23.4 and left yesterday, 27.4. On last Wednesday, they came to the hotel in afternoon, when I was working. It was so nice to see them! They both said that the this hotel is very posh and luxury! Yes it is very great hotel :). My boss said I can leave earlier today so we went for a lunch to the pub which was next to the hotel. And the food was very good, specially my chocolate cake! There are some pictures btw of our holiday.

After eating we went to Victoria, mum had booked the room from Best Western Victoria palace hotel. And we were so tired that we stayed at the hotel for the rest of the evening! :D Mum and brother had woke up already 4.30 am so I understand they were tired.

On Thursday we left to Oxford street straight from the hotel. I shopped quite lot, mum and Elmo not so much. We had a lunch at the italian restaurant, I liked that place a lot. Was nice to speak italian for the stuff :) Then we were shopping a little bit more again. In the evening we went to London eye, it was my third time in London eye but for mum and Elmo it was the first time :). They liked a lot. Then back to the hotel.

On Friday we went to see Piccadilly circus and walked around at the Regent street and China Town. I like China town a lot :). In the evening we went to Hyde park and Kensington Gardens. I wished I could see horses there and I saw ! It was great :). The serpentine lake was so beautiful and the trees, I took plenty of pictures.

For Saturday mum had booked tickets for Billy Elliot musical show so we went there in the afternoon. But before that we saw Buckinham palace and the parade of guards, it was fancy. And the Billy Elliot show was such a great one! About 12 year old boy was dancing and singing and acting at the same time during the show. He is very talented.
In the evening we went to Mexican restaurant. I love mexican restaurants, the atmosphere, music and the food. Love love love :). After eating and couple of drinks we went to the hotel.

On Sunday, in the morning we went to Camden town and I fell in love of the Camden Town Market! There were so much clothes and stuff and everything, I definetely will go there again! I ate with mum and Elmo at the Victoria train station and then they left back to the airport. That was so sad. I didn't want them to leave. I wanted to go with them back to Finland :D. But now I have only three weeks left anymore, I have to enjoy my stay here before going back to Finland and do things what I want to do. England is a great country, full of cultury and traditions. Everything for everyone. Thanks for visiting mum and Elmo, see ya after three weeks!

Love, Emmi

ens.jpg" />

2 kommenttia:

  1. Great to hear that you are enjoying and enjoying even more day by day. Where did you mom and brother stay?

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yes, it has been awesome here, specially now at the end. I stayed with them at Best Western Victoria hotel, it was a good hotel near of Victoria station :).

    VastaaPoista