tiistai 29. huhtikuuta 2014

21.4.2014 Tuesday

Hello!
It has been a while when I wrote last time. A lot have happened after that. One week ago one of my dearest friends were here in London with me, we spent four days together, on easter bank holidays. I was so so happy when she came here to London to see me! I had missed her a lot. During four days we had time to do many kind of things. On Friday evening we went out with other finnish girls, at first to the pub and then to night club. There were some spanish party at the night club I think because we were only finns there :D We were celeebrating my birthday on that evening, my birthday was few days earlier, 15.4. After partying we took a taxi with Annika and it drove the hotel. The evening was very nice, thanks girls! :)

On Saturday we went to tourist buss city tour, then we had a chance see all the city during three ours. We hopped off in Piccadilly circus and went for shopping and eating. Then we hopped back to the buss and the buss drove over Tower bridge and many other places we went through. We decided to go to see Big Ben, it is huuuge! And wonderful building :) We wanted to go to See life and London eye as well and we had a great time. After London eye experience we decided to go to hotel because we were so tired. Tomorrow is a new day again, can't wait :)

On Sunday we went to Shoreditch with Annika and Henna, for a lunch and later for couple of drinks. Shoreditch is a nice city area, very trendy. After lunch we wanted to find a nice pub and we found a club bar called "Drunken Monkey." From outside it looked like cosy but when we went in, there was a Dj playing very loud dancing music, people were dancing and drunk, and the time was only 6 pm! It was quite fun, no wonder that that place was called Drunken Monkey and it's a club bar. English people really know how to drink and have fun. We decided to move on, for a little bit more peaceful place. We found a tent and there were many drinking points, it looked like a bazaar. Very comfortable and cosy place, so we were there at least four hours! I enjoyed this evening a lot :).

On Monday then, the last day with Annika before she flies back to Finland, we went to see Harrods. It's such a great shopping center here in London, but very expensive one! But it was just nice to roam around and watch the products :). We bought a new suitcase for Annika and then went to have a lunch for a pub. Then was time to leave to the airport, I was a bit sad when she is leaving, I don't want to let her go :') I gonna miss her a LOT and this trip. On Heathrow I watched when she went through the security check and I left back to my family to Lewisham.

Here are some pictures below about our holiday. Thanks Annika for coming you are the best :) <3 Love, Emmi




v>

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti