lauantai 12. huhtikuuta 2014

12.4.2014 Saturday

Hello!

One week has gone again after that when I wrote last time. A Week ago we met with other Finnish girls in Lewisham. We had a coffee and then we went to the pub. It was so nice to see them and catch up in Finnish! I was back home at 7 pm and I ate dinner with my host family. That was nice, I feel relaxed with them. On last Sunday an Italian girl moved here in this family after that when danish girl left on last Saturday. The Italian girl is very nice, maybe we will go out sometime. Let's hope so. On last Sunday I was only home and I went for jogging. It made good for me. The park is so beautiful so it's so relaxing just run. It was wonderful to see all the dogs can run free, in Finland dogs has to be on a leash like all the time.

The last week at work went so quickly, time is just flying. I have learned lot's of new things but I haven't checked guests in except one time. I was so nervous! I'm happy that one Swedish girl helped me with it. I don't know why I was so nervous, but she said it went very well. And the guest was nice as well, he said I make him smile and said I'm good at my job and he has honor to be my first guest :) It was a good day. I have got a nick name at work, Emely Rose :D It's funny that they are calling me by that name, and Amy Winehouse as well. Co-workers are so nice and friendly. Yesterday at work I was receiving one german group and helped them by telling them where are their rooms. It's nice that I can help more now other co-workers with groups. And maybe next week they will allow me to check guests in and out more.

Today, on Saturday, I have been home with my host family. During the evening I went for a walk to Catford center because the weather was so beautiful! I will be home tonight, it's kind of sad that I have not many friends here with who I would be able to go out at the same time, at my job my co-workers are working almost every weekend so they don't have time to go out. But I'm happy because my best friend is coming here next weekend, that is so awesome!! Then we have time to do many kind of things like celebrate my birthday, so wonderful! I'm waiting for that. I will write later again, see ya!

By: Emmi


These pictures are from google.


Me in Crofton park.


Lady wellness fields next to my house.


Me at work.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti