sunnuntai 30. maaliskuuta 2014

30.3.2014 Sunday

Hello,

Now I have spent one week here in London. And it has gone so fast! On last Thursday I became sick, I had a fever and flu so I had to be off from work Thursday and Friday. So now, the rest of the week, I have been home with my host family. Except yesterday, I wanted to go out for a walk. I asked from my host mum where I could go. She advised me to walk to Lewisham, which is 30 minutes walk from here. It was easy to find the way there, I walked through the beautiful Ladywellness park. I went to Lewisham shopping center and wanted to eat something. After that I bought a present for my host mum, because she had birthday the day before yesterday, on Friday. I bought her a scarf from H&M and of course I had to buy also a scarf for myself :) Finally I went to grocery store and bought chocolate and juice. Then I left back home. The weather was so beautiful and warm, it's almost summer in here!

I gave for Alexandre, my host mum, the birthday present and she became so glad! It was so nice to delight her, it made me happy as well. Her daughter Georgia, 9 years old, had made by herself a pink heart from fabric and gave also chocolate for her mum. She is so sweet. Alexandre said this is like mothers and host mothers day at the same time :D. I like this family a lot, they are really lovely persons each of them. At the beginning I had quite difficult to integrate because of my home sickness. But now this family feels like home already, every day more. And I'm very happy because my english has improved so much! When I came here in London, i didn't understand at all, when people were talking but now I have used to and I understand almost everything.

My little brother's birthday is today and he is 14 years old now. At home in Finland my mum has invited all relatives to spend "relative birthday" with 11 people, including my boyfriend. This day is a little bit hard for me because I would like to be there with my loved ones. But I'm happy that mum and my little brother will travel for Easter here in London and my best friend too! That's so wonderful.

This weekend have been very relaxing, I have been sick so I just want to became healthy and go to work tomorrow. Maybe next week I have more things to tell then, today I just will be home and watch a movie or something. There are some pictures below of my room, me, Ladywellness park and Lewisham.

By: Emmi







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti